Columbia SC Process Server
If you need process servers who can deliver legal documents efficiently, you have come to the right place. Grindstone Process Servers makes sure you are informed of what’s happening throughout the process. Our team also offers GPS with proof of service for your assurance.
Service of Process on Military Bases
Our team specializes in service of process on military bases in South Carolina. Service of process can be difficult if the service member lives on the military base. Rest assured that even if serving the defendant has additional complexities, we will still process and serve your documents on time.
Pro Se Assistance
We assist individuals representing themselves to serve their legal documents. Our associates can clarify your questions about service of process and outline procedural requirements for you.
Mobile Notary Services
Our mobile notary service is specifically designed to improve the efficiency of your operations and save you time. For your convenience, we can arrange an appointment and we will personally come to you. We charge $50.00 for a single document if you are within the Columbia area. Note that this quote includes mileage and drive time.
We charge $50 for all cancellations if you have failed to notify us within one hour of appointment time.
We offer delivery of the following documents:
- Civil Litigation (Summons, Records, Subpoenas)
- Family Law-Related Documents (Summons, Petitions, Pleadings, Divorce-Related Papers, Orders to Appear)
- Foreclosure Papers
- Homeowner’s Association Regulations
- Property Managers’ Papers (Landlord/Tenant Notice, Eviction Summons)
Fast and Reliable Services
For your convenience, you can choose to have documents served through the following:
- Routine Service (First Attempt Within Two to Three Days)
- Rush Service (First Attempt Within One to Two Days)
- Same-Day Service (First Attempt Same Day)
- Expedited (Immediate) Service